Friday 20 July 2012

FAKE GOOD GIRLS.........




Altight, yes war against indiscipline!!loool enough is enough.   I know you can't wait to see what I have to say this time. Well I can't wait to finish writing this time. There's a song I Love to play when I mean serious business while training and I have it playing loud right now " serious stuff".   Yes, this is addressing the issue with these new generation girls putting all the blame on everyone. Saying a lot of things that have really caused me to get upset, put this post out there to allow some of these Men breathe easy.


Yes, in Nigeria its expected that you stay away from pre-marital sex and that the wedding night is the chief off all nights where the real marriage begins. Times have changed now and the trend has changed, people do not care about many of these so called values anymore. You are allowed to live anyway you like, no one should judge the other person,be true to yourself and that's what matters. I agree with some of these things to an extent but I have noticed something that has forced me to write this here tonight. 
I have attended many singles programs and have seen many girls in LAGOS, NIGERIA say

 " I don't know what wrong with these Men, they just come to you and you already know that the only thing on their minds is sex, they just look at you in such and such a way and you know it. They would say their last boyfriend who they thought was a "Christian Brother" had the same thing in His mind and they left Him because He made them have sex with them once and the regret this and that  " 

I have noticed that this particular story is very common among the "good girls". I then had to gather my team and we has a full scale investigation and we discovered a few things I would like to share with you especially for Men who have their brain working well and Women who want to learn and change.

1. Those Women have denied that they also want to have sex or that they have the urge at all. It was the Brother that just did it somehow and it wasn't rape " wow"

2. They also want to play the good girl card only because its a norm and not because that's what they want and that's why they are still at the " singles meetings" LOOOOL!

3. If they had their way and were in different locations of the world you'd see totally different individuals from the ones we see here "fake ones"

4. Its is usually when they have made all the mistakes possible that you see them analysing. They usually don't take any blame for what happens it always the Men.

Now let me tell you what really happens. ManT girls claim the want to wait till marriage, they want a good Man, good family, etc.. So they meet this guy who GOD has sent to them, a guy who has decided too wait till marriage. I tell you there are still many out there,the relationship starts and the Love starts to grow and emotions grow also. Now the Man says a lot of words to this girl who is so moved by His Love and all that she is ready to "go", she wants to "get it" but because of the norms she can not say it but its so overwhelming. The Man feels the same way but somehow is able to control Himself  which the girl likes and dislikes this at the same time. ( CONFUSION TIME) Now girls may not admit it but they like it when they are able to subdue any Man and even if you don't "do it" they like to keep the memory of being able to over power you it gives a sense of security, womanhood . From my research most Men fall for this, things get awkward and there is a split up that leaves both of them wounded for a long time and then either become wild and ready to "go" anywhere or have some deep hatred and crave solitude. On the other hand if this guy suddenly doesn't fall for this, the lady feels less  a Woman, less appealing and feels that if She couldn't make Him weak even "once" or just subdue Him and make Him come after her and have her stop the action ,He may not really Love her or be into her. She then many times "form our research" look for the "dumbest" reason in the world to break up with this Man and then end up in the singles meeting again LOOOL!!. Only to come to the meeting and say " He is too short, and I left Him for that or say He was the "one" I had sex with and I know all men are bad. She never includes all the schemes she played to check how "adored" or "appealing" she was and where it has brought her to. She blames the helpless Man, who is left in utter confusion and in the dark. If you go to most singles meetings in Lagos Nigeria, this is the story of many of the singles you would find there.

Anyone who really want to get married and be happy just does it. There is no other way it can go,but there are a lot of  "distracted singles" which I have written about and " fake good girls" out there and this has lead to more confusion. I would write abut the fake good Men soon. Till then feel free to comment  bye/adios!! " I Love my Spanish" Amor Uno.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! @ Confusion time. Very very true abt fake good girls... But there are still real good girls around ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't dispute that but I just wanted to set the record straight and allow some of these guys know that they are not guilty..... No, some of them just got caught.......

      Delete