Wednesday 11 July 2012

DISTRACTED SINGLES

    



    Greetings my people " no Spanish this time lol "  Yea, I just feel the time is right for this particular post. I was going to post a comment on this later but I just thought to myself that I should let it out now. I need to go all out with this right now. I have to let it all out because I see too much emotional,heart ache and the dreaded " there is no true Love" syndrome building everywhere I turn to. The singles are either complaining about their potential partners or totally distracted.
         

          Why do we get married ? So many people get married these days without a clear cut reason in their minds as to why they are getting married. For some its pressure from the family,money,peers,etcetera. While for others its that deep crave to Love and be Loved its the feel that you need someone beside you to motivate you and you motivate her and Love Him or Her and get Love in return. The deep crave to have your own children who have your name on their note books in school,kids with your very own eyes and general likeness.

    
          However, I have noticed these days that there are so many distracted singles out there. They seem to want relationships but never seem to be in anyone. The know all the mechanics behind getting a Man or Woman, treating Her right, and all but never seem to be making any progress on that line. This led me to study the reaction I have gotten from Women who I didn't end up with and also study the case of my friends to see what is really going on. I then discovered a few things I would like to share with you today and I hope you are able to learn form these things.


       I sat with two of my friends one is still single I am also single but the third one is married now. At this time the third one was only engaged,and was having serious problems. My other friend and I told Him to dump her, who does she think she is,let her go, she's nuts, how can she talk to Him like that. My friend a (guy) listened to us (a lady) and I and did what we asked. Before morning He was begging her and we were disappointed.  We never even spoke about it till today. This happened over a year ago, but as I write this post my friend is married to that Lady living happily and is blessed with a Lovely baby girl and my other friend and I are still single (lol). His eyes were on the prize, He kept going and doesn't regret His actions.

      I was so moved by this because it seem these days at every single provocation, sign of lack,discomfort,family comment, opinion from "friends" ,relationships end like they never even started. Some ladies listen to the story of their friends courtships and want a dramatic story so they start to cause trouble in theirs just so they can have something to say. They forget the main purpose of the relationship in the first place. You hear stuff like (Playing hard to get,the thrill of the chase, the this and that) yes these things are imperative and spice things up but is that why you are here ?Are you saying you can not get married without them ?  Is that why you got into the relationship ? You may win a few battles but at the end loose the war.



    Instead of worrying first if (HE LOVES YOU AND GOD WITH ALL HIS HEART) they start to worry about the colour of the clothes on the wedding day or how the after party would be or some frivolous things that don't hold water when you turn grey. Is He principled ? Kind ? Loving ? Does He have a vision ? Is He working towards it ? Can I be a part of it ? Would He make a good Dad ? No. They bother about if their girl friends would like Him and the way He walks and if they don't there is a big problem. The distraction I have seen in singles is alarming. How can you find someone who Loves you whole heartedly and say He is broke and so you don't want Him ? Don't you know you are His riches and everything. Within a year any lady who knows her weight can make a man go from zero to hero because the motivation a woman gives to a real Man is enormous. When a distracted Woman stresses a Man and He somehow gets married to her and sees nothing but emptiness,He then says " what was I even fighting for ?" He is bored because you have killed Him before the fight started. There are more problems about the world order, what is acceptable,the economy, how to raise the kids. I also warn about " friends " please be careful about the advice you take. Please " don't sweat the small stuff" keep moving." A true friend sees the good in everything and brings out the best in the worst " -Sasha Azevedo    


   My advice, simple. Please focus on those things you need for the rest of your life and if you see a good number of them,go for it. The ones you do not see please create them. You need to focus, the world is coming to an end, there are problems all over, bad schools, cultism and other real issues that you need to work out and not this frivolous argument of where your partner is from or if He this or that. Feel free to leave your comments below. For now adios!! " a littlle Spanish please" bye! 

2 comments:

  1. Weldone Shawn! We young ladies need to be familiar with these... Thanks for sharing and I hope it reaches the world. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan Kingsley.13 July 2012 at 03:16

    Great one again.....what else can i say? more wisdom dear....you have nailed it...

    ReplyDelete