Friday 13 July 2012

THE LAST MINUTE. " RUN FREE"






 BUENOS DIAS!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!, yes I am very happy this morning. Well, there is this friend of mine "I'm blushing" who had been upset with me for a while. Its over now!!! " lol". Before you start asking questions, lets go to " The Last Minute, Run Free ".
 Yes, this post has everything to do with my experience this morning as I went out to "chip out the second half" one of my many names for training.This experience is one that I feel would motivate us to a new day. I feel it would take us to a day we never thought was possible. I feel it would inspire the real you in there the inner you. Before I start please say to someone near you " Run Free" whisper it.  lol.

This morning at a little after 5am I woke up and went out to get my training on. I went to my spot and did some major league shadow boxing as my warm up and then started to run. I then proceeded to my obstacle course " self-made" and had a gruesome workout. It was so intense that I let go some tears after training. The tears came because I was able to do stuff I didn't think I could do at first. After this I went to do the final one mile run. I felt good running after such hard work at the obstacle course, I then got half way and decided to shuffle and throw combinations through out the other half  of the mile. As I approached a mark that stands for a quarter of a mile I had this deep feeling that I should turn around and go for it. I felt I should run as fast as I can till the end. I was soaked in sweat at this point,tired,aching from the obstacle course. I then heard in my head " run free" several times. As I looked to the other side of the road I suddenly say a Woman who wanted my services but was never around or somehow we couldn't reach an agreement. This Woman is at least 110kg. For her height and bone structure She is seriously overweight but I was shocked, she was "RUNNING" just before my take off point. Again I heard the voice again " run free", " run free", I saw an old Man almost beside me looking at me as though in awe of my dedication because of how much I was sweating. I heard it again " run free". Now with the Woman running,the Man looking at me and the very loud music from my music player I turned around and ran for my life, for eternity, for destiny, one of the best sprints I have ever ran in my life. I ran for my soul, I ran for everything that is worth running for. As I got to the end I raised my hands up and suddenly let out an involuntary scream that could be heard at least from 200 meters away.

Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.
-Muhammad Ali, boxing

It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challlenges, and I believe in myself.

-Muhammad Ali, boxing

My message, run, go for it!!! Let nothing limit you! Let nothing stop you!!! Attack!!! Run free, I know you feel tired,take all the inspiration around you. Look deep you would find a reason, you would see the light. Please, when you see that light, don't even think!!! Attack!!!, punch, kick, go!!! Let it be that there was nothing left in your tank!! Go!!! We all  have that last minute within us, find it, and run free. The GRACE OF GOD WOULD SEE YOU through. " I am a Christian and I believe in JESUS CHRIST. Let Love be the light, it would show you the way.   1 LOVE 



     


3 comments:

  1. Bosun Okanlawon13 July 2012 at 05:24

    At a point in our lives we all need to run free and let go of anything that's happening around us,although peeps might think you are crazy but you know how you feel inside. GOD will help us in all we do,keep up the good work.....Bless Fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I'm running, running free!

    ReplyDelete