Wednesday 11 July 2012

THE CIGAR EFFECT





        Buenos Dias Mi Gente!!! Dios Te Bendiga!! " Good     Morning My People!!! GOD Bless you!!!. For those of you   who don't know the first part is in Spanish " Espanol" and the  English translation follows. Good Morning my people!This post has nothing to do directly with smoking but I was inspired to write this when I saw a Man smoking.

       I woke up early,talked to my GOD, and headed out to "chip out the second half" of of my many coded names for training. I did a brief warm up of shadow Boxing and then I started to run. As I got half way through the first mile I saw this Man smoking from a distance but I couldn't perceive the odour of the cigar. As I got close to Him I began to perceive the odour but it was not as strong. But by the time I had run almost a hundred meters past Him, I perceived the odour very strongly. It was as though He was right beside me and I started reacting to the smoke and trying to dodge the smoke down the road just when I thought it was far away in the past.


    Some of us are suffering from the Cigar effect, we have things in our,families,with our friend, ex boyfriends and girlfriends,ex husbands and wives that have so hurt us but we didn't know were were injured at the time. At the point where were thought we were home ad dry, we found out that we are actually bleeding and the wound is as fresh as it can be and is stopping us from seeing the bright future right in front of us. Instead of focusing on the future we start a new battle with the past. Those things we thought were long gone stare us right in the face.

A friend as me,how do we avoid the "smoke" ? I would say in life I have noticed that no matter how careful you are these smoke battles would always come. Although, I feel the more vigilant you are and careful about your emotions and commitments the lesser the chances are that you would get suffocated. The danger there is that you may not experience certain levels of Love that comes with just being yourself and open to change and trying new things. The so called danger might just be your own new day.


    As for me, I call its bluff!!!! Because although it may appear to be fresh,its truly in the past. It takes a lot of courage because the nostalgic effect can be enormous. You have to really embrace the grace of GOD and  then take steps to brush off the ill memories and move on. The ability to keep going, to keep moving forward is what makes the difference. I pray to my LORD and friend, GOD at times like this for GRACE and courage to stand on my own two and keep moving.

    I believe this post is for people out there who may be going through a tough time with decisions about their career,life partner,family, etcetera . This is time for us to look deep into LOVE " GOD " and HE would help us find a way. LOVE has been the light that has shown me the way. What about you ? ...........Have a Lovely  day and feel free to leave comments..... 1 LOVE




6 comments:

  1. At times, most times, love sounds vague and generic. How do one escape the cigar smoke, that's what the article didn't explain. We need a part two of 'How?'. Now that one have inhaled the cigar smoke and one is having issues beecause of it, how can it be resolved.
    This is clinical science, since God gave you the inspiration for this part, he can also give you the part two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like your comment and what I would do is add the response to your question and so there is no need for a part 2 ...Thanks a lot... PLEASE keep following us. 1 LOVE

      Delete
  2. Great writing, from the Heart!! Jesus is right here with all of us, we just need to reach out and ask for His Help, as you say, the Grace of God is Powerful, and through Faith, all can be healed. Excellent writing, powerful meaning, and an inspiration to all that read it, Thank You, Ray!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...Thanks a lot Ray you have given me a reason to keep writing...PLEASE keep following our posts and feel free to put this on your facebook page for other people . Thanks

      Delete
  3. Susan Kingsley.13 July 2012 at 03:12

    Great piece.....I have gone through a lot of pain and heart break so I can relate with this.It truely takes the grace of God to pull through, especially if its a situation where you were demoralized and left feeling useless and depressed....In trying to move on, there are things we must do.Try to do an assessment of where/when/how it went wrong and learn from our mistakes...The most important thing is learning from ones mistakes and not repeting it...like it is said, once a mistake is repeated twice,then it has become a choice....However, there are some situation that we can't really avoid...like Anonymous said, how do we avoid inhaling the smoke...some things if u permit me to go spiritual are designed to make us stronger and to prepare us for future challenges....my take.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Susan!!! Great Job!! I knew you must have gone through a lot to have so much wisdom. I wrote about ways you can avoid being chocked in the first place. Nonetheless, in life some things are allowed to happen by GOD to make us see what is imperative.

    ReplyDelete