Monday 2 July 2012

MY NEIGHBOURS DOG





        I am sure you all wonder why I have a post that has to do with what a real Man and instead of writing that I wrote my neighbors Dog. Yes as you read on you would understand. First, I sense a lot of loneliness around for people who want to do it right. No one believes or truly understands you, you have tried and tried but still haven't got the desired level of attention. Yes, I know where you are at and this has led me to write this one.





     You ,yes you . A real Man indeed. Now, who is a real Man ? A real Man for me is one who  first and foremost has GOD as number one priority in His life. When Adam was in the Garden of Eden He had GOD at the center of His heart and was able to work at His best. He was doing His work perfectly, the minute He started to put other things above the rules of GOD  to Him He fell. So without wasting time listing the other things a real Man is about, I would say that a real Man is someone who has GOD at the center of His heart and the signs to show is the ability of this Man to Love. He also craves to be Loved and adored just like GOD does. Man was made in GOD'S image and likeness.





   One evening I was talking a walk all over my estate. I walked down almost every street of my very quiet estate( except for the noise from generators here and there). I walked around thinking about stuff with so many issues in my mind. One serious part of it was the part of my mind that concerns my life partner (I've been thinking about that lately). I thought about all the ladies I know and the ones I thought were potential "candidates lol" and the one I recently thought was the one and a lot. After a while I got tired and was heading to my house. There are two ways to get home the short and long way. Something deep prompted me to go the long way and I did.



As I walked down that road I was wondering why I was going through the longer road. I just kept walking and then I saw my neighbors dog. Every time I go pass that house I see her(dog),jumping all over the place as soon as she sets her eyes on me. One this particular evening it was even more intense, she was allover the place as I moved closer to the gate. She was making all kinds of moves and gestures inviting me to run around with her and I did. She was excited, she would run away and make me chase her and then run back. If I didn't come after her she would draw so close and jump on my irresistible arms lool! As I tried to leave, she was out of breath trying everything to make me stay and play a little longer but I had to go. She tried harder and I stayed a bit but when She ran away to return almost immediately I left.






  It was at that point I realized that a "real" Man just deeply wants to be with a Woman who's eyes light up when She sees Him. A Woman who adores Him, one who would do anything to make sure He is at home with her. A Woman who understands, how to treat Him and understands His point of view. I also noticed that " the dog" had to run away before I was able to leave. A real Man never leave a Woman He Loves as for as long as She is honestly available for Him. 








A real Man is not the one with the most muscle all over His body,or the one who has the most money in His account. A real Man is one with the mind of GOD, the one with the LOVE of GOD at the center of HIS existence, the one who can not operate outside (EDEN). Eden represents the presence of GOD. All this came to my mind when I saw my neighbors dog. Are you a real Man ? Women, are you with a real Man or chasing a real Man away ? Maybe you would get the answer when you play with your neighbors dog (lol).

4 comments:

  1. Susan Kingsley.2 July 2012 at 06:59

    Lovely piece...Truely God has to be the centre of his life..As soon as we miss that aspect, then we have missed all.I think a man that has God and wants to please him will end up pleasing his wife and neighbours too...LET SELF go and LET GOD in..Thanks dear.much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bible co firms it that if we put God first all other things shall be added unto it.when you have a true love everything looks wonderful to you.you did well with that writeup shawn

    ReplyDelete