Tuesday 17 July 2012

I'M HEALED ARE YOU ??????









Yes, I am sure you wonder why I haven't written in a while. The posts came in one day after the other and suddenly went off right ? Well wonder no more for the end to the drought is here, I hear the sound of abundance of rain. ( YES!!!!!). Its time to know what happened, what caused the drought ? What's the "I'm healed" about ?Well let me go in, I want to go in a little bit.

Now, was I hit by a car ? Well yes but I didn't get injured the car did ...lol " seriously I can explain". Was I hit by a bicycle ? Yes I was, but none of us got hurt. He actually hit me from behind and was insulting me afterwards. loool. Anyway I was hit and hurt by these individuals but the pain from here is nothing compared to the real injury that I got me recently.

A about two months ago, I was on my own doing fine. Mr Rapha, always got it locked and moving good. I felt good and was planning my stuff usually on my own. Then I met this girl (Hmmm) I am sure you knew it was something like this (wow). She blew me away, all the complaints I have had about Women in ( Nigeria) she murdered the errors easily,effortlessly, I didn't need to teach her, she already knew(woow). We had good times and I was sure everything was going well I was so sure she was going to be mine from the way she acted I was sure. Yes, we had problems but her actions showed me she was going to stay "so I thought". Suddenly, this angel by twilight " I thought" suddenly started showing withdrawal signs and then wanted nothing to do with me. What really hurt me was not that she wanted to leave me, it was the reason she wanted to leave me for and the way she handled it. I was DEVASTATED!!!, hmm my chest hurt me so badly physically, I felt used and would cry at night (not ashamed to admit it). I would just wonder why ? What did I do wrong ? I would take walks and play " Alicia keys : Sleeping With A Broken Heart " lol...( I Love that song so much!!! One of my all time best). I tried everything to get her, I really tried believe me I did. But I only go more and more injured, more tears, more chest pain, sleepless nights. I went through this because I knew what I saw and I believed that if it worked it would be just perfect. Well it didn't work, and the pain got bad until one night.

I got off the phone with her and was hurting too bad and so, I turned to GOD and spoke out loud in my Sisters room upstairs. I said


 " Father, you know me and I know you. You know the deepest parts of my heart. You know I came here with 100% honesty, I had no intentions of harming this girl. I'm hurting GOD, and this pain is too much. I don't deserve this. Please, if you want me to talk to you more just like this heal me and I would talk to you like this. This would be a sign of our mode of communication. Please heal me, help me. Help me for I did what I thought was right and went in with one mind in my search for a Wife. Dear LORD, I can't go on like this please GOD. Amen.  "



Ladies and Gentlemen, right there and then on the bed I felt the pain go away. I felt a little sore in my chest physically but it was nothing like the way I felt 1 minute ago. GOD had healed me right there and then. The pain ran away, I was back to being Rapha. I went round telling everyone who cared to know I was so happy and full of joy. I then thought I had nothing to write here and then GOD  told me to put this out there for someone.  









You, yes you!!!! I am healed are  you  ???????






5 comments:

  1. If your having problems in life you should read this, and cherish what it says the truth you will gain courage and willingness and faith from reading this script.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is from Kay Patricia Stephanie Pearman...Thanks a lot Kay!!!

      Delete
  2. Very true, healing only comes from above. Trust him with everything and anything. He will never let you down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOD had done many things for me but this one surprised me because I just used the last drop of Faith I had then and BAM!!! I started feeling better.

      Delete
  3. hmmm.....pains from the heart! it is an ongoing experience for me at the moment and just as Shawn has rightly said, God is ultimately the only resort for a swift releive and peace of mind...though not as easy as it seems but once your faith, trust and focus is on HIM, you can be rest assured and shocked to realize that you never rili had a problem...you only had an additional curriculumn to your learnings of life which eventually expands your capacity and expertise! it can only get better! ***winks***

    ReplyDelete