Wednesday 20 June 2012

HURTING ????.....BE STRONG

I am a Lover, I am in Love,I know you may not believe me, but I am always in Love. Fired up, I always get in trouble, I always get hurt and heart broken. I get used, misunderstood, misinterpreted  and misjudged. In all these things I stay strong because in all my years I have discovered that in LOVE I always find a way.


                                                                          
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                           Shawn Love Rapha 




"They never really miss you till you're dead or you're gone so on that note I'm leaving after this song." 

                                                                                                                    Jay- Z




 "With the same sword they knight you they are gonna good night you with, that's only half if they like you. That ain't even a half what they might do,if you don't believe me ask Michael. See Martin , see Malcolm, see Biggie, see Pac,see Success and its out come. See Caesar, see Brutus, see JESUS, see Judas see success is like suicide  "

                                                                                                                    Jay-Z






He who hasn't learned friendship hasn't learned any thing is his life. He who thinks at 50 the same way He thought at 30 has wasted 20 years of His life. 




                                                                                                                 Muhammad Ali 


The truth has very few friends and lies gather a crowd until the moment of truth. When the shot is fired and 
the race begins, the truth remains strong and constant and the lies flounder like smoke. Only this time they never even existed. If you are alone in the race of life, one thing I ask of you. Never give up, keep going.

                                                                                                              

                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                    Shawn Love Rapha 



No comments:

Post a Comment